Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The Comeback

It has been a long while since the last time I visited my blog. I could not even remember when was the last time I published an article. A lot has happened in me since then. Those things that 'happened' certainly made me a different person, a better person. Basing on spiderman's "with great power comes great responsibility," here is my self-made aphorism "with great responsibility comes a greater person." I hope so... I really hope so. :)

As another chapter of my life ends, I am grateful that I had surpassed those horrible, terrible, impossible experiences. Not only am I grateful, I am also proud of those experiences. In this transitional stage to another chapter of my life story, it is only at this point I have come to realize that I need them to prepare myself as I come out to the real world. Now, fully geared and loaded, I am ready to face my new work soon (a real work with salary and benefits). So bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment